Problem with XNA 4.0

Oct 15, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Hello,

I'm using the content pipeline in the xna 4.0 to load my 3D world studio level. It seems to be easy to use but i've 2 problems.

First, when i import the 2 projects GameLevelPipeline and GameLevelWindows the project want 2 DLLs reference GameLevel.dll and GameLevelPipeline.dll.

But i don't want to load dlls and i think they don't exists no ? ^^'

Second problem, i think it's a consequence of the first, I can't select Leadwerks14importer and Leadwerks14LevelProcessor in my 3dw importer option.

If you can help me... ^^'

PS: Sorry for my english i'm french.

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Sorry, that code was never completed. The only .dlls I have anymore are the ones at codeplex.

Feel free to modify the code or use it in any way you see fit.

Good luck!

On Oct 15, 2010 4:47 AM, "DkGr" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: DkGr
>
> Hello,I'm using the content pipeline in the xna 4.0 to load my 3D world studio level. It seems to be easy to use but i've 2 problems.First, when i import the 2 projects GameLevelPipeline and GameLevelWindows the project want 2 DLLs reference GameLevel.dll and GameLevelPipeline.dll.But i don't want to load dlls and i think they don't exists no ? ^^'Second problem, i think it's a consequence of the first, I can't select Leadwerks14importer and Leadwerks14LevelProcessor in my 3dw importer option.If you can help me... ^^' PS: Sorry for my english i'm french.
>
>